New Dibaq AquaSafe line
As a result of innovation and continuous improvement, Dibaq Aquaculture takes advantage of the arrival of summer to announce a new product line: Dibaq AquaSafe ®, in which we have been actively working in recent months. It is an internal quality seal to differentiate our high-value products.
Dibaq Aquaculture brand has always been of a valuable company, specialized in the manufacture of special and differentiated products, using high quality raw materials, micronutrients and functional components. However, as a result of the innovation and needs of our global market, we have managed to go further and improve the quality of our nutrients, additives and formulas in our products with this new seal that aims to provide value and differentiation to our clients and achieve them the maximum performance in their production.
Why have we called it AquaSafe?
This concept includes the sustainability and safety of water and Planet Earth, as well as the health and safety of fish fed with our products, stimulating the immune system, protecting them against internal and external parasites and improving productive performance. Therefore, it is a global concept that offers and focuses on the safety of the planet and fishes.
AquaSafe can combine up to 5 new main properties depending on the final product, size, target species and way of farming:
- Nutraceutical activity: Nutraceuticals are products derived from natural extracts whose nutritional and functional characteristics have benefits, improve health and, therefore, reduce the risk of disease and increase performance. These substances help to maintain the balance of the intestinal microbiota and have a favorable impact on the health and immunity of fish, something that Dibaq Aquaculture considers very important and that is why we give priority to these compounds, available in different sizes and combinations.
- Antiparasitic activity: in addition to stimulating immunity, they are effective products against internal and external parasites. This activity provides full armor against a wide diversity of pathogens. The union of both products is effective against parasites such as myxosporidia in the intestine ( leei) and monogenans in the gills, making our new AquaSafe line especially recommended when the water temperature changes.
- Sustainability: focuses on compensating for the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It is made up of three pillars: economic, environmental and social.
- Improvement of micro-pellets in hatchery products: by including new micro-pellet sizes of 0.6 and 0.8 mm. And a new improved micronization system, we achieve an extremely fine degree of grinding that allows us to manufacture micro-pellets with the assurance that each one includes all the raw materials that make up the formula. It is a very specific and high technological process through which micro-pellets are of perfect uniformity and physical and nutritional quality.
The size of the individual particles of a pellet and therefore, the degree of grinding of a feed have an important effect increasing the digestibility of the raw materials of the feed and therefore improving the productive results. Using our new line of Microbaq AquaSafe segmented and adapted for different species is especially beneficial for carnivorous fish, having a short digestive tract, and also for larvae and fry.
- Digestive and Functional Activity: improvement in the nutritional quality of the feed through special natural additives that optimize its use in the digestive tract. In addition, it allows a correct intestinal health in high diets of vegetable flours, lowering feed costs and improving the performance and the immune status of the fish.
Why should you use AquaSafe?
Dibaq Aquaculture launches AquaSafe for those clients who seek the maximum productive capacity of their farms and generate the maximum possible value in their productions, better performance, greater animal welfare, an increase in productivity and respect for the environment and sustainability.
In conclusion, it is a QUALITY choice.