Below, you can find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of cookies are used on this website and how to configure them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies we use on this website
|persistent||test_cookie||Dibaq.com||11 months||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|persistent||viewed_cookie_policy||Dibaq.com||11 months||Cookies for internal use necessary for the operation of the visualization of the cookies policy of the web.|
|persistent||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Dibaq.com||11 months||Established by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to remember the user’s consent of the cookies categorized as “Necessary”.|
|persistent||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Dibaq.com||11 months||Established by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to remember the user’s consent of the cookies categorized as “Not necessary”.|
|Google analytics||1 year||Includes information related to the campaign. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, the Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it|
|persistent||wfvt_||Dibaq.com||1 year||Protects the website against malicious attacks|
|persistent||comment_author_url||Dibaq.com||30 minutes||Remember the value entered in the URL field of the feedback form. It is specific to the site on which it is configured. This cookie reflects a set through the main WordPress software to be able to make comments.|
|persistent||comment_author_email_||Dibaq.com||30 minutes||Remember the value entered in the E-mail address field of the comments form. It is specific to the site on which it is configured. This cookie reflects a set through the main WordPress software to be able to make comments.|
|persistent||comment_author_||Dibaq.com||30 minutes||Remember the value entered in the Name field of the feedback form. It is specific to the site on which it is configured. This cookie reflects a set through the main WordPress software to be able to make comments.|
|Technique||wp-settings-time-||Dibaq.com||1 year||WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of the admin interface and possibly also the main interface of the site.|
|WordPress||wp-settings-||Dibaq.com||1 year||WordPress uses this cookie to customize its view of the admin interface and possibly also the main site interface.|
|WordPress||wordpress_test_||Dibaq.com||Until the end of the session||WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow or reject cookies.|
|Technique||wordpress_logged_in_||Dibaq.com||Until the end of the session||WordPress uses this cookie to indicate when you are logged in and who you are, for most uses of the interface.|
|WordPress||wordpress_test_cookie||Dibaq.com||Until the end of the session||WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow or reject cookies.|
|Own||PHPSESSID||Dibaq.com||Until the end of the session||As you browse the pages of this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the web pages and not a new visitor to each page. This cookie does not identify you personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.|
In addition to using our settings panel, you can disable or configure the cookies that are installed on your computer, by configuring your internet browser.
Below, we provide you with the links to the configuration instructions of the most common browsers:
Remember that some features of the contents of the website are only available if the installation of cookies in your browser is allowed. If you block the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access all or part of the Website or some of its functionalities.
The web editor is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in this cookies policy, also, may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. You may withdraw the consent initially given at any time.