Aquasafe can combine up to 5 new main properties depending on the type of product, size, target species and type of production:
1. Nutraceuticals: Nutraceuticals are products derived from natural extracts whose nutritional and functional characteristics provide benefits, contribute to improving health and, therefore, reduce the risk of disease and increase yield. These substances help to maintain the balance of the intestinal microbiota and have a favourable impact on the health and immunity of fish, something that Dibaq Aquaculture considers very important and that is why we give priority to these compounds, available in different formats and combinations.
2. Antiparasitic activity: In addition to stimulating immunity, they are effective products against internal and external parasites. Their activity provides a complete defence against a wide variety of pathogens. The binding of both products is effective against parasites such as Myxosporidia in the intestine (leei) and monogens in gills, making our new AquaSafe line especially recommended for water temperature changes.
3. Sustainability: It focuses on compensating for the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It is made up of three pillars: economic, environmental and social.
At Dibaq Aquaculture we have adopted this environmentally responsible philosophy by including fishmeal and fish oil from sustainable fisheries, which makes the FIFO we get in our products historically low, which, together with the inclusion of alternative proteins to fishmeal, allows us to be a potential generator of protein for the world’s population.
Last but not least, our production method is environmentally friendly by minimising and reusing waste and using 100% recyclable bags.
4. Improvement and expansion of micropellets in hatchery products through the inclusion of 0.6 and 0.8 mm extrusions. Using a new improved micronisation system, we achieve an extremely fine grinding grade that allows micropellets to be produced afterwards with the assurance that each one includes all the raw materials that make up the formula. It is a very specific and highly technological process through which perfectly standardised micropellets of physical and nutritional quality are obtained.
The size of the individual particles of a granule and therefore the degree of grinding of a feed have an important effect on the digestibility of feed raw materials, increasing digestibility and, consequently, improving production results. Having obtained our new line of Microbaq AquaSafe segmented and adapted for different species is especially beneficial for carnivorous fish having a short digestive tract, and for larvae and fingerlings.
5. Digestive and functional activity: It is summarised in an improvement in the nutritional quality of the feed by means of special natural additives that optimise its use in the digestive tract. In addition, they allow a correct intestinal health in high vegetable flour diets, reducing costs for the customer and improving the production yield of the fish.